Originally a nameless slave known simply as "Cat" belonging to a man named Uusu, but became master-less after his death. She was given the name "Tama" by Satou during the events of the labyrinth and became his slave after leaving the labyrinth. Tama would later take up Liza's family name "Kishreshgalza" after being conferred the Honorary Chevalier title and rank.
Tama considers Pochi as her younger sister despite the fact that she is a Cat demi-human and Pochi is a Dog demi-human.
Tama looks like a normal human child but with cat ears and tail. Her hair was short, white, and choppy.
No-Life King Zen
In the village near Muno City, while Liza was negotiating with the chief village about the gathering of the 100 red pebbles [Snake Blood Stone], Mia was playing with Tama with a string. She was selecting the pebblesWN 6-28.
After the gathering she went with Tama and Liza to meet with Satou, 10 cavalry soldiers arrived to the entrance of the village and she used her magic to pass through them, after that the cavalry started following themWN 6-29.
Lot of people were running on the road, they were escaping, on the near small forest Mia requested help from the Dryad to create a road between trees appears beside the crowd, so Liza, Tama and Mia could passWN 6-29.
The cavalry soldiers of the duke followed Liza, Tama and Mia through the road on the forest. While Tama was dealing with the fast zombies with rocks whom were chasing the crowds, Liza was using her magic spear to cut them and Mia was using magicWN 6-30.
After the 【Fairy Sword Trazayuya】 was forge, Satou and his group were invited to a banquetWN 7-4.
- [Short Sword]
- [Two-Swords Style]
Physical Combat Skills
- [Magic Edge]
- [Magic Edge Twin Fangs (Vanquish Fang)]
- [Magic Edge Cannon]
- [Flickering Movement]
- [3D Maneuver]
- [Evasion Shield]
- [Horseback Riding]
- [Magic Manipulation]
- [Magic Armour]
- [Magic Power Operation]
- [Trap Cancel]
- [Trap Discovery]
- [Enemy Search]
- [Space Grasp]
- [Attentive Ear] (16-15)
Congenital Skill (Gift)
- [Insect Notification] (15-1)
*Although Tama doesn't have [Shadow Magic] per say, her [Ninjitsu] skill allows her to do much of the same things on top of using it chantlessly (making it superior to [Shadow Magic] in many ways), such as capable of doing the equivalent of shadow magic's [Shadow Portal] to teleport herself almost anywhere she wants via shadows space, even if it's several kingdoms-distance away. (14-41)
Tama uses her shadows capturing and transporting bad guys, or when not in battle, sneak out in the middle of class together with Pochi (but usually during lunch) to meet Satou while instantly traveling great distances seemingly without limit.
Also because of [Ninjitsu], she's capable of doing pretty much anything you'd expect of a stereotypical ninja, such as "Switching jutsu" which is replacing someone else the moment they're attacked with a wooden log while camouflaged with white smoke, or "Utsusemi no jutsu" which is casting off something like a cloak/mantle the moment she herself is attacked, also swapping herself with a log in her place.
- Steel Sword
- Small Wood ShieldWN 6-4
- Buckler made from metalWN 6-5
- One piece arranged with frills on its sleevesWN 6-8
- Wooden sword (practice)WN 6-10.
- Rolled with several layers of leather on the wooden swords for safety
- StilettoWN 6-13
- Twin magic swordsWN 10-21
- Whip sword
- Golden Orichalcum Armor
- Dragon Fang sword WN 14-Intermission 1
- Dragon Fang dagger WN 14-Intermission 1
- Katana (dragon fang powder-coated )WN 16-15
- Tama starts with her favorites when she's eating food.
- According to Satou, Tama is whimsical.
- She likes painting. The [Steak of Sunlight Filtering Through Trees] is one of her works.
- Her favorite color is pink.
- Tama is envious of Princess Menea Rumooku's pink hair.
- She teaches Pochi how to speak words (since she's the onee-chan)
- She and Pochi learned the shutan pose (シュタッのポーズ) and shupin pose (シュピッのポーズ) from Arisa.
- Along with Pochi (usually being influenced by Arisa), Tama likes to do various happy dances like [Rejoicing Dance].(14-41)
- "Don't worry be happy~?"
- "Tama's a ninja, nin nin~"
- "Tama's the oneechan~"
- "Nyu nyu nyu~?"