Originally a nameless slave known simply as "Dog" belonging to a man named Uusu, but became master-less after his death. She was given the name "Pochi" by Satou during the events of the labyrinth and became his slave after leaving the labyrinth. Pochi would later take up Liza's family name "Kishreshgalza" after being conferred the Honorary Chevalier title and rank.
Pochi looks like a normal human child but with dog ears and tail. She has bobbed brown hair. her hair is fluffy
No-Life King Zen
When Satou, Pochi and Arisa were traveling in carriage to the castle, the coachman driving the carriage had ran over a little girlWN 6-22.
When they arrived to the mansion where Leon Muno was together with Soruna Muno and Hauto, Soruna introduced herself to Pochi and Arisa, when Pochi introduced herself, Soruna suddenly hugs her; after Srouna percived that Pochi feels different from her looks, Satou's tells Arisa to release the illusion on Pochi, Soruna found that Pochi is a cute dog girlWN 6-25
Pochi joined the fight against the demon, she slashed through the split body with her dagger. She aimed at the shoulder like she's always doing with thieves. After the split body (splitter) HP becomes zero, it turns into black dust and disappearsWN 6-27.
After the 【Fairy Sword Trazayuya】 was forge, Satou and his group were invited to a banquetWN 7-4.
- [Short Sword]
Physical Combat Skills
- [Heavy Blow]
- [Magic Edge]
- [Magic Edge Rush (Vorpal Lance)]
- [Helm Splitter]
- [Magic Edge Explosion]
- [Magic Edge Cannon]
- [Flickering Movement]
- [Sky Step]
- [Magic Armor]
- [Magic Power Operation] (15-6)
- [Enemy Search]
- Small Wood ShieldWN 6-4
- Buckler made from metalWN 6-5
- One piece arranged with frills on its sleevesWN 6-8
- Wooden sword (practice)WN 6-10.
- Rolled with several layers of leather on the wooden swords for safety
- StilettoWN 6-13
- DaggerWN 6-26
- Golden Orichalcum Armor
- Pochi starts with her least favorite foods when she's eating.
- She writes stories.
- She wanted to become a Hero when Satou was reading to her a picture book about the Gods, World Trees and how Parion learned the magic to summon a Hero.
- She and Tama learned the shutan pose (シュタッのポーズ) and shupin pose (シュピッのポーズ) from Arisa.
- In Satou's group, Pochi is the easiest to wake up.
- "Pochi will also not hesiteta to taste it nodesu." - (Pochi mispronounces 'hesitate'.)
- "Bullying is bad nanodesuyo?"
- "It's like having 100 men with Pochi around nanodesu."