Originally a slave belonging to a man named Uusu, but became master-less after his death. She became Satou's slave after leaving the labyrinth. Her forename is derived from her real name rather than the word "lizard" (at least according to Satou), as her real name is too hard to pronounce for human tongues.
Her tribe used to live in the wetlands, but were wiped out by the weasel tribe years ago. She was kidnapped by a slave-hunting human when she was wandering with her family.
After Liza is conferred the peerage of Honorary Baronetess, she takes up her tribe's name of Kishresgalza as her family name, losing her status as a slave and becomes the noble Baronetess Liza Kishresgalza.
Liza looks like a normal female human if not for her splendid tail and orange scales that covered part of her body. The scales extended a ways from her tail as well as from her neck to her shoulders, her elbows to her fingertips, and her knees to her toes. Her waist-length red hair was tied near the bottom. She's pretty much flat-chested.
Initially shown being a slave owned by Uusu, she acted as the 'big sister' towards her fellow slaves Pochi and Tama. While a slave, Liza was seen sheltering the latter two from rocks, in a sham created by Uusu. Was later freed from slavery after her previous owner was killed, and was inherited by Satou.
No-Life King Zen
She started the negotiation with the chief village near Muno City about the gathering of the 100 red pebbles [Snake Blood Stone]WN 6-28
After the gathering she went with Tama and Liza to meet with Satou, 10 cavalry soldiers arrived to the entrance of the village and she used her magic to pass through them, after that the cavalry started following themWN 6-29.
Lot of people were running on the road, they were escaping, on the near small forest Mia requested help from the Dryad to create a road between trees appears beside the crowd, so Liza, Tama and Mia could passWN 6-29.
The cavalry soldiers of the duke followed Liza, Tama and Mia through the road on the forest. While Tama was dealing with the fast zombies with rocks whom were chasing the crowds, Liza was using her magic spear to cut them and Mia was using magicWN 6-30.
After a zombie hydra appeared Liza neutralized one of the heads, Mia used her magic to expose the hydra's weak spot, it stomach, so Liza could use her magic spear to defeat itWN 6-31.
After the 【Fairy Sword Trazayuya】 was forge, Satou and his group were invited to a banquetWN 7-4.
Physical Combat Skills
- [Heavy Blow]
- [Magic Edge]
- [Magic Edge Cannon]
- [Spiral Spear Strike]
- [Magic Spear Dragon Strike (Drag Buster)]
- [Magic Edge Explosion]
- [Flickering Movement]
- [Sky Drive]
- [Ground Shrink]
- [Magic Manipulation]
- [Magic Armor]
- [Magic Power Operation] (15-6)
- Round Shield made from metalWN 6-5.
- Liza's Spear
- Originally crafted as [Black Spear of Cricket] by Satou after defeating a cricket in Seryuu City's Labyrinth. Satou while practicing [Magic Edge] on Liza's spear, accidentally transformed it into [Magic Spear Douma] after pouring 200 MP and reabsorbing said MP. [Magic Spear Douma] gained a permanent red light pattern after becoming a magic weapon.
- Long t-shirtWN 6-13
- DaggerWN 6-14
- Full plate armorWN 7-1
- Golden Orichalcum Armor
- She loves meat so much
- Liza tried to use [Magic Edge] on her own teeth, in an attempt to chew whale parts that can't be cut even by Lulu's Orichalcum knife.
- After explaining the technique to Pochi it was named [Magic Edge Teeth].
- It was also stated that pouring too much "Magic Power" on their teeth would be painful.
- She has the worst waking habit among Satou's party.
- "The meat has no sin."
- "However, my loyalty lies not to the Kingdom, but to Master. I do not have the qualification to become a Shiga Eight Swords who must submit their loyalty to the Kingdom."