He wields the magic sword, named Gjallarhorn, that's only as strong as a normal iron sword, and the appearance is also just a normal straight sword, its was given by the demon. He's part of a four-man party.
Hauto is a handsome young man with black hair, black pupils, and a macho build. He has a straight sword with blue sheath on his white knight clothes.
- Unnamed swordsman, level 10
- Unnamed magician, level 8
- Unnamed priest, level 9
After Satou exposed the true identity of the demon disguised as consul, Arisa struck him with [Shock Wave], after he crumples to the floor rising the true form of his split body, Hauto started fighting with him using his magic sword, the fake Gjallarhorn, he cutted the split body (splitter) with his magic sword which lets out indigo light. He's succeeded in cutting the clawsWN 6-26.
After the split body was defeated by Pochi, Satou requested him to deal and calm the flood of people who have been chased by the undead and rush out to the castle's gateWN 6-27.
Toruma and Hauto got hurt when they moved to the castle's strongholdWN 6-32.
After Satou defeated the demon, the Hauto's companion run away along knight Eral from the city because the zombies, Satou helped them to escape by using [Remore Arrow] to kill the zombiesWN 6-33.
- [One-handed Sword]WN 6-10
- [Shield]WN 6-10
- Magic sword which lets out blue light like a holy swordWN 6-23.
- Straight sword with blue sheathWN 6-24
- Named Gjallarhorn (it's a counterfeit)WN 6-26
- The type is not of holy sword, but magic swordWN 6-27
- The explanation is the same as the real oneWN 6-27
- It's as strong as a normal iron swordWN 6-27
- The appearance is just a normal straight swordWN 6-27
- White knight clothesWN 6-24.
- "O holy sword Gjallarhorn! Now is the time to grant me the power to defeat this demon!"